Bulk Bag Unloaders - Oktomat® CLEAN
OKTOMAT® CLEAN are Big Bag Unloaders for emptying Octabins, Gaylord Boxes, Super Sacks and all bags with plastic liners. Is ideal for all free-flowing, bridging and "difficult" materials. It does all this without requiring the assistance of an operator and is extremely low maintenance.
The bags or containers don't need to be lifted into place, tilted or turned around. The container is typically moved to the OKTOMAT® CLEAN station using a pallet truck and then fastened to the station. The conveying of material can be started automatically and without any down time in the conveying process. The bags will be completely emptied without leaving any residual materials in the bag.
Download the OKTOMAT CLEAN Brochure.
The lifting ring can be attached both to big bag loops and to plastic liners and the system can be easily adjusted from low to high bags. The OKTOMAT® CLEAN system solves material flow difficulty with common bulk material bags in industrial processes including:
All bags with loops.
All bags with plastic liners.
FIBC, pallet cage, etc
Super sacks with plastic liners.
- Ideal for Free Flowing and Difificult Materials.
- Fully Automatic
- Oscillating and Vibrating Suction Head.
- Saves space.
- Is Maintenance Free.
- ATEX Zone 2/22 Available.
|Pedestal||Steel and Powder Coated|
|Adjustable Assembly Height||10-fold Adjustable in Height|
|Universal Lifting Ring||Made of INOX AISI 304, tension belt made of polyester with rubber base|
|Bag Lifting Power||Continuously adjustable up to 1500 N (150kg)|
|Suction Head||Type S-80 (of stainless steel 1.4571/AISI 316L)
with compressed air vibrators, conveying tube 38/50/65/80
- Control for adjustable additional discharge time (option 1).
- Automaticswitch-over to a 2nd OKTOMAT® (option 2).
- Special types of suction head (option 3).
- XL-80 of stainless steel 1.4301conveying tube ø 38 / 50 / 65 / 80 mm.
- Additional weight (option 4) for suction headS-38 / 50.
- Compressed air vibrator/s (option 5) for suction head.
- Cover of PVC for bulk bag and lifting ring.
- Special lifting rings ø 300 / 400 / 800 mm.
- Movable base frame
- 300 mm base element
- Extension element set:
ECO-L 2960 mm max /
ECO-H 3900 mm max.
- Stroke length for optional extension element set ECO-L 1000 mm / ECO-H 1250 mm.