Hot Melt Granulators - Series HMG-1116
The Hot Melt Model HMG-1116 is intended for processing hot thermoplastic directly from the extruder die without pre-cooling. Hot blow molding parisons, wire and cable hot melt, as well as compounding applications normally performed by a water stream pelletizer, can all be handled by this machine.
An integrally mounted high CFM direct drive blower both cools the cutting chamber and conveys the granulate produced to a bin, from one extruder to another, as might be required in startup and purging operations.
- Feed: Center.
- Hopper: Gravity drop
- Throat: 11” x 16”
- Rotor Speed: 550 RPM.
- Rotor: Three-bladed, single driven.
- Rotor Shaft Dia: 3”.
- Knives: Three 15-1/2” skew-mounted rotary, two 16” bed.
- Cutting Dia: 11”.
- Flywheel Dia: 16”.
- Screen: 5/16” holes.
- Electrics: (specify) 220V or 440V, 3 phase, 60 cycle.
- Safety Switches: To prevent operation of granulator when hopper is open or if screen is exposed.
- Power: 15 HP, single-end TEFC motor with magnetic starter.
- Airveying System: 5 HP blower mounted on the granulator to remove scrap. Equipped with a magnetic starter and a Model 500 Receiving cyclone.
- Controls: NEMA 12, 110 volt control panel with fused disconnect and all starters electrically interlocked.
*All dimensions are in inches
*Information on this page subject to change without notice.