Heavy Duty Granulators HD-5B
Designed for injection molding and recycling industries, the Foremost Model HD-5B Heavy duty grinder is constructed with an offset rotor, self-aligning flanged bearings and is powered by a double end motor.
Download the HD-5B Granulators Brochure.
- Offset rotor.
- Self-aligning flanged bearings.
- Two bed and two rotary knives.
- Powered by a double end motor.
- Hand feed hopper with access door.
- Blow molded parts.
- Injection molded parts.
- Extruded profiles.
- Recycling post consumer waste.
- 16" x 20" throat size.
- 14" cutting diameter.
- Two-bladed heavy duty rotor.
- 30 or 40 HP double end motors.
- Motor starters housed in a Nema 12 enclosure with a fused disconnect.
- Arranged for blower discharge.
- Direct drive blower with cyclone.
- Gaylord stand.
- Bottle hopper.
- Conveyor hopper.
- Sound-deadened construction (Model HD-5BMS or HD-5CSQ).
- Fabricated sound enclosure.
- Various screen sizes.
|*All dimensions are in inches
*Information on this page subject to change without notice.
|HD-5C Grinder||HD-5CSQ Grinder|
|The HD-5C Grinder with an extension and an air relief elbow. Trim scrap and scrap bottles are conveyed to the grinder through a scrap duct system utilizing scrap blowers and 10" square duct.||The HD-5CSQ Grinder with a sound attenuated hopper which is double wall construction with sound absorbing material between the two walls. The balance of grinder from throat down is covered with a sound enclosure made of steel with special sound absorbing foam on the inside and removable panels for easy access.|