Heavy Duty Granulators HD-7
The LD-7 scrap grinder is specifically designed and built to granulate either large parts or high volumes of scrap material. With its large throat size of 24" x 24", offset cutting chamber and rugged construction, large molded parts can be readily granulated without the need for pre-cutting. This grinder features a standard two-bladed rotor.
Download the HD-7 Granulators Brochure.
The SHD-7A scrap grinder utilizes the same chamber construction with a skewed four-bladed high shear rotor. It is an ideal machine for applications such as post consumer scrap recycling, and PET bottle and preform grinding.
Each machine's rotor is single end driven supported by heavy duty, sealed roller bearings.
The offset position of the rotor in a completely welded cutting chamber provides bounce-proof, positive cutting action.
The standard unit is equipped for hand feed or conveyor feed operation with a blower discharge chute. A full range of standard and custom configuration options are available to fit the user's application requirements.
Let our 45-plus years of grinder manufacturing help solve your size reduction problems.
- Throat Size: 24" x 24"
- Controls: All housed in a NEMA 12 enclosure with fused disconnect
- Arrangement: Hand feed with blower discharge
- Rotor: Two-bladed
- 3 7/16" bearings
- 40 HP TEFC motor
- Rotor: Four-bladed skewed high shear
- 4 7/16" bearings
- 50 HP TEFC motor
- Conveyor feed package
- Power hopper opening
- Power Screen opening
- Pneumatic Hopper feed doors
- Application specific rotor designs including:
- Cutting chamber wear plates and rotor coatings for high wear applications
- Noise reduction packages
- Auger discharge packages
- Reverse or side feed inlet
- Reverse or side blower discharge
- Loading platform for hand feed operation
- Metal separation systems
- Offset rotor
- Self-aligning flanged bearings
- Hand feed hopper with access door
- Powered by TEFC single end motor Conveyor feed package
- Large blow molded parts
- Large injection molded parts
- Extruded profiles
- Recycling post consumer waste